Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Droid

"One pound of learning requires ten pounds of common sense to apply it." - Persian Proverb.

I’m taking that proverb to heart and have read my instruction book on my new cell phone. Now I need some common sense!

I am having the hardest time getting used to my Droid’s touch screen. I feel like a child having to learn how to tie their shoes and I’m getting really frustrated. I got the Droid because I was told that in about 2 years we won’t be able to get key pads anymore. Cell phones are going completely over to touch pads. So, I embrace the change.

Well, yippee on the totally cool technology but my fingers don’t want to do it. So, for the next week if you text me or email me, you just might be getting some very interesting messages back. Be patient with me as I attempt to learn how to use my phone! This is so ridiculously my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment