Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy New Year - 2012


My last post was in November! What happened to December? it just flew by! I guess the holidays took over and my life got crazy. We did close out the year in a great way, though! We placed quite a few people and it felt good to get people working in 2012. I did enjoy taking the week off between Christmas and New Years. We took the time to hang out with our boys and take it easy. Now, I've been back to work recruiting, but also spending a lot of time helping people craft their resumes.

I have a lot of resume tips spread out through this blog but no one - including me - wants to dig through the entire blog. In the next few weeks I'm putting together a resume guide to post here so you have one place to go for resume help.

Happy New Year!! We hope you all have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012!! Call us at the office if you need any assistance with your search.

No comments:

Post a Comment